Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hannah

Lately, Hannah has been saing the cutest and funniest stuff ever! (I may be a little biased....) So I thought I should at least write them down so that I wouldn't forget.
---------
The other day we were at a furniture store and I had to take her outside due to some really high energy she was exhibiting. So we were outside dancing around and singing the song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse- the one that goes something like "hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog" (she loves it by the way) and after we had finished she kept bouncing around and singing "doggie poop, doggie poop"- this made me start laughing and she looked up at me and said "Mom, that's my special song. It's my very special song for my birthday cake." She was dead serious.
---------
She was on a roll that night (it must have been the chocolate granola bar that I bribed her with in the store to stay in her stroller) - I was holding her outside and she started reaching for the sky saying "I want to go to the sky. I can't reach it- I need a balloon to go to the sky"
----------
And a few minutes later she put both of her hands on my cheeks and said "Mom, I'll give you ice cream if you promise to be a good Mommy!" Ok- I promise.
----------
When I was eating soup the other night Hannah asked if she could try some. When I gave her a spoonful she said "Oh Yummy! Now my tummy feels so happy. " I gave her another bite and she said "My tummy isn't grouchy anymore!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were a good mommy. I have been put on time before for not being a good mommy.