Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vacation Fun

Roasting marshmallows in the backyard firepit


Playing in the fountain at the farmer's market

Here are some funny things that Hannah has said while on vacation:

She got out a little flute and tried to play it. It took her a few tries, but once the sound came out she said "Mom, look....I fluted!"

When she woke up from her nap the other day she started yelling "Mom, whatcha doin'?" until I came and got her.




1 comment:

The Boyles said...

Hey Brooke! It's Cami from BYU :) I stumbled upon your blog through Kristin's and it is fun to see what you are up to. So you are in Denver now? We are actually in Nebraska now (somewhere I never thought I would live)and Kris teaches at a univeristy here. If you ever want to do a church history tour we'd love to have you come visit - we are about 5 hours away form Nauvoo too :). Anyway- hope all is well with you. Our name connects you to Kris's family blog- but the link to OUR blog is on kristin's site if you want to check out our blog. Hope you are doing well!