I made this for dinner last night. Ryan and I both agree that you can't go wrong with a Barefoot Contessa recipe. It's funny because he'll ask what's for dinner and I'll say that I'm making one of her recipes and he'll ask "does it have heavy cream and butter in it?" Inevitably, my answer is yes. That's why her recipes are so good! This one had cream, garlic, lemon, and lots of tasty vegetables. **A sidenote- while Hannah and I were at the zoo today we went to see the elephant demonstration. It's in a building that doesn't have very good ventilation and when we got in there Hannah immediately said "It's stinky. Let's get out of here." I tried to persuade to watch them give the giant elephants a bath, but she kept covering her nose and complaining.
1 comment:
This looks really tasty...and your picture looks way better too!
P.S. I saw this really cool website about some kind of cupcake challenge blog thing. It's called Iron Cupcake...like Iron Chef. I think you should do it. I would, but I am not creative enough to come up with fancy ingredients. My cupcakes would just be so plain. But you...would do great!
http://www.ironcupcake.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment