
Here's a preview of next season's Top Chef, this time filmed in Oregon. It goes to show, who needs all of those fancy restaurants in New York when you've got the Plaid Pantry?
Elimination Challenge: Convenience Store Cook-off
Each cheftestant drew knives to find out which course they would be cooking. Next, they were given a budget of $5 to spend at the local Plaid Pantry gas station, plus whatever was in the pantry. They had to do the shopping in 6 minutes. The first 4 courses had 20 minutes to prepare their dish, while the last two had 45 minutes. At the end of the challenge, each cheftestant had to guess which convenience store items were used in each dish.
Amuse -bouche: Breakfast duo
chocolate brownie ice cream, health bar, beef stick, bbq potato chip
Snickers, Hershey Bar
Lemon Heads, Lemon Crystal Light
Nacho Cheese Chips
Green Beans
Frosted Flakes, Melted Vanilla Ice Cream
4 comments:
I say you win hands down :)
I bet I know who wins...Brooke!!!
Your friends obviously don't know how talented your littlest sister is! ;) HAHAHA
Post a Comment