My little baby had her first day of pre-school and is potty trained. She's growing up so fast! It's funny because I've been thinking about this a lot lately. When Hannah was only a few days old I remember sitting on my bed, holding her and crying, and thinking "she's growing up so fast!" I can blame this on my crazy hormones at the time, but I've since talked with lots of other moms who've had the same experience. Your baby just changes so fast in those first few months and now I look back 2 1/2 years later and think "wow, she really has grown up so fast!"Hannah right now:
1. has now graduated from saying "Seepy-eye booty" to "Sleeping Beauty"- I think that she held onto that one for a while because it got so many laughs
2. can be bribed to do anything for fruit snacks (not so unusual)
3. when I ask her what she wants to do for the day, she will usually respond "Go to Barnes & Noble or Tattered Cover"- she can't get enough books!
4. she likes to tell me what she dreams about- usually lizards and frogs
A recent conversation:
Me: Hannah, what do you want for breakfast?
Hannah: Cereal, with blueberries.....and some yogurt.....and a vitamin....and some chocolate milk. That's four things and that's enough.
Another one-this time during potty training
Me: Hannah, did you go yet?
Hannah: No Mommy. The poops are not coming.
Me: Where are they?
Hannah: They went to the post office.
Me, thinking: Of course
2 comments:
Is she really potty trained? That's so awesome! They do grow up fast. I'm so sad she can say Sleeping Beauty right now.
Post a Comment