If you know me at all, you know that anytime I can get a good deal I am really excited. Well, this week has been full of excitement. After investing $4.50 in 3 copies of the local sunday newspaper, printing coupons off of the internet, using tons of the Albertson's double-coupon coupons (with multiple transactions), and with trips to Winco, Target, and Rite-aid here is all of my loot:
Total value of groceries: $224.83
Total saved: $191.11
(and about half of the amount I actually spent went towards 15 Healthy Choice entrees)
It's awesome to get free stuff!
5 comments:
Holy cow! YOU are the coupon queen. From now on, you can just tell me what to buy and I'll do it! Good work- you're a true Torgesen!
WOW!!! Strong work lady! I wish I had your determination!
you are my hero
Awesome! Don't you love the rush you get as you are leaving the store. Don't you feel like you just robbed them sometimes? Good for you! Are you doing any coupon program or are you JUST that organized?
Very impressive! I love a good deal too :-)
Post a Comment