
Hannah went to the dentist for the first time this week. The morning started out all wrong when she refused to wear her jeans because "they make me look like a boy" and instead said "I want to wear stretch pants because they're for girls." I don't know where she got this. But she has probably inherited that from Ryan because he also hates to wear jeans. She threw several fits after breakfast, but when she got loaded up in the car everything was fine. We went to a pediatric office, so they were really geared to kids and Hannah had a great time picking a toothbrush, a flavor of polish (bubble-gum, yuck!), and she was so good to open her mouth. I was laughing so hard when they squirted the water into her mouth and did the suction. She really liked that part. Afterwards she got to pick a toy and some Dora trading cards. Pretty exciting. On the drive home she said to me "Mom, I want to be a dentist when I grow up."
2 comments:
That's so awesome. I can't believe she wasn't scared at all.
Really, really cute pictures. I can't believe how grown up Hannah is!
Post a Comment