
Since we've been having 70+ degree weather here lately, I decided to take Hannah on a hike the other day. We drove up to a place called "Lair O' the Bear." There were a few nice trails and we picked one of the shorter ones. Even though it was only a mile or so, it took a long time because we stopped a lot to look at things and Hannah wanted to poke around with her stick in the dirt. There was also a little creek with a few ducks swimming around in it. Towards the end we found a bench to sit down on and Hannah said, "hiking is fun, Mom!"
5 comments:
I think you are the best mom.
I would think hiking was fun if someone carried me around on their back too!
Good thing a mountain man didn't attack you while you were hiking all by yourself!
Check out this recent article in the Boise newspaper regarding hiking with kids...
http://www.idahostatesman.com/outdoors/story/691118.html
How cute! I love Hannah's hat. She is getting so big.
Who would have thought that you guys would be getting warmer weather than us?
Post a Comment