Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Latest....

This morning Ryan took Hannah to the St Patrick's Day parade-she came home with these beads and couldn't stop talking about the drums, the candy, and the dancers.

Hannah bed head. I asked her if she had crazy dreams that gave her crazy hair and she said, "No, mom. I dreamed about books, and Mom, and Dad."

The other night Hannah went into her room to dress up and this is what she came out in.

At the Aquarium

More Aquarium

We went to the art museum last weekend because it was a free day and Hannah really enjoyed it. A funny thing that happened was when I took her up to see the modern art and she saw a painting and said "She's naked!" really loud. There were some laughs from those around us.

Hannah particularly liked this piece of art. She could relate. She told me "that girl is having a fit. I have fits too!" She spent several minutes looking at all of the toys on the ground.



1 comment:

Robyn said...

Fits? What are those? I wouldn't know :)