Monday, September 1, 2008

crazy month

August has been crazy around here. On top of the usual stuff going on- we're moving. So with all of the logistics involved with that, blogging has taken a back seat. It's not that I really ever posted a lot, but still...... I haven't been taking many pictures lately. So hopefully I can get that going again soon. It's our last week here so we're trying to fit in visits to Disneyland, the beach, going away parties, and saying goodbye to great friends. We've moved around a lot in the past 7 years that we've been married and it never gets any easier. It seems like the last month or so I start wishing that I had seen more things in the area, or spent more time doing this or that. But mostly I think about missing the friends I've made. That's always really hard. Anyway, we'll be staying with family for a few weeks and then flying to Denver to our new apartment. If you come and visit us, then you can see this outside of the airport....

2 comments:

Christine said...

OK, call me a geek, but it was so nice running into you today, I had to look you up online. (I thought you might be the type to have a cute blog - and so you do!) I'm going to have to try out some of your recipes - wow, you're talented! Also, I thought you might like Sandy's address, so if you email me byucoed (at) hotmail (dot) com, I'll send it to you. Hannah is darling. So awesome to see you again. Take care!

Heidi said...

Well, now I guess I really do have to come visit...for the cool blue horse!