
Look who I got to meet on Saturday- Antonia and Richard from Top Chef! It was at the Top Chef Tour- basically a giant semi-truck pulled trailer hitting 20 cities across the country. They do cooking demonstrations and meet the "cheftestants" at each location. Richard was my favorite one on the show so I was really excited when I found out that he would be at the Los Angeles site. These chefs are amazing and really likeable in person. It was fun to watch them cook and answer questions about food or about the show, giving anecdotes and behind the scenes information. Apparently, Richard is going to open up a hamburger restaurant called "Flip" which will have the world's first liquid nitrogen milkshake bar. Sounds interesting.
2 comments:
You look rad standing between two Top Chefs! Did their Top Chef-ness rub off on you? What questions did you ask them?
That is so cool!
Post a Comment