I eat cereal everyday for breakfast. I really really like it. Sometimes I eat it for lunch and dinner too. I like a lot of different kinds of cereal and if you were to go into my cupboard right now you'd see 14 different boxes. (I stock up when they're on sale because who wants to pay over $5 a box?) Hannah likes cereal too and the first thing she says in the morning, besides Mommy is "cee-cee please". That's my cue to fill up a bowl and let her go at it with a spoon. She likes the healthy stuff like Total, Fiber One, or even All Bran. The closest she's come to the sugary dessert cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats. I remember when my sisters and I were little we'd peruse the cereal aisle and pick out what we wanted. We rarely looked at what the cereal was called, only what awesome prize was inside waiting for us to open. Of course we had to bypass the huge bagged generic cereal- nothing good inside those ones. We usually ended up getting Trix, Alpha-Bits, Fruit Loops, or some other delicous sugar coated puff. Those were the days. I guess the cereal companies have gotten meaner because I don't see those awesome prizes anymore when I'm going down the aisle. If you like cereal, try taking this quiz:
2 comments:
found your blog!
I must love cereal too because I got all the questions right! We always stock up on OH'S...we are addicted to them!
Post a Comment