1. teaching piano lessons
2. blending at Jamba Juice- hence my ability to make yummy shakes
3. cleaning office buildings at night
4. assistant pastry chef at 2 different restaurants
Four places I've lived:
1. California- Palo Alto and Redondo Beach
2. Washington D.C.
3. Tokyo, Japan
4. London, England
Four movies that I love:
1. Dead Poets Society
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Planet Earth Series
4. Sparky's Magic Piano
Four favorite foods:
1. Salads- especially the ones with lots of stuff on them
2. Blue Ribbon Burger from Red Robin
3. Tea Cakes from Martino's Bakery in Burbank
4. Oreo Blizzards
5. Cheese pizza with pineapple
Four weird things about me
1. I'm left-handed, so's Ryan, and I think Hannah is going to be
2. I've never seen Star Wars- just a few minutes here and there
3. Ryan and I like to make up funny nicknames- I call him Crispy Jones
4. I like to go to bed really early
Four favorite TV shows
1. Top Chef
2. Alias
3. 24
4. Prison Break
Four places I'd love to go
1. Bora Bora to stay in a hut over the ocean
2. New Zealand
3. The Northeast when the leaves are changing
4. China
Does anyone even read this blog? I tag my sisters Robyn and Heidi.
4 comments:
I do read it, I promise. And I like how you put 5 favorite foods instead of 4. I don't think I could even limit it down to that many. I guess I like food way too much, obviously. And, I started a blog a little while back...I am just very bad at updating it...but I did tonight, so you should check it out! Love you!
I love all the TV shows you put and I also love that burger from Red Robin. We both got that at ladies night I think.
Hey- now you have three readers! That's more than us! I don't think mom and dad even know how to find blogs.
I read your blog! I just don't always comment. I will be better about that! I love your tv show favs! We could watch the same things together. I miss my Alias and 24 buddy! :) I love Prison Break too! I just finished 24 season 6. The ending was sad! It would have been really fun to watch with you!
Post a Comment