
One thing that I never knew before I had a baby was that along with all of the other great perks of motherhood, I would also get a stylist in the package. When I went to put on shoes the other day, I found that they had been updated. (Dora stickers courtesy my personal fashion consultant, Hannah.)
On that note, the other day I was trying to put a dress on Hannah (which she didn't want to wear) and when I finally got it on her she looked in the mirror and with a big pout on her face said, "I look like a mother." I'm not quite sure what she meant by that.
1 comment:
Hello Brooke, I love this post. I think the Dora addition make the shoes look great and the comment is perfect. I just love listening to some of the things our kids come up with. They are very entertaining.
Post a Comment