
The other day I was drying Hannah off after her shower and I pointed out that she had wrinkly fingers. She stretched out her hands and said "Mama, do you want some of my wrinkly?" No thanks, I've got enough of my own.

We took Hannah to a park downtown last weekend and she had a lot of fun playing in the leaves. It's a good thing that we got out to the park before the snowstorm hit a few days later.

If you want to make Hannah happy, just take her to a bookstore. She loves this one- Tattered Cover. She'd spend all day there if she could. Almost everyday she asks to go to Tattered Cover or Barnes and Noble, by name.

Here she is decorating her very own Christmas tree.

At the Children's Museum she loves to play in this boat. I caught her putting this fish in with her and saying "Seatbelt so you can be safe. Seatbelt so I can be safe." And she did the motions to buckle them both in. Good job safety girl.
5 comments:
Here's a message to Hannah from Zach:
ABCD's... I like the boat, big girl.
Name Big Boy
Where did my little baby Hannah go? She just looks like a little girl now...all grown up. And saying some pretty funny things! I can't wait to see you guys!
Holy crap! Hannah IS huge! I love all of your pictures and all of the activities you do. It makes me feel like a crappy mom! I better not ever let my kids see your blog, you put us all to shame. I'll be making some of the recipes you have on here. Thanks!
She is just so cute. And a book lover already, what a smartie.
Somebody is watching Dora! Bookstores are the best. I could spend all day there too. I love that first picture of you and Hannah.
Post a Comment