Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Recap


For Halloween this year Hannah was Annie from The Little Einsteins. They don't sell these costumes anywhere so this is my handiwork. (I even painted the shoes bright blue!)

For trunk or treat I dressed up as a TV playing an episode of The Little Einsteins. One kid came up to me and asked me if I was a robot or an alien. Hmmm.....guess he's never seen a tv antennae before. That reminds me of something Hannah said the other day. We were talking to my sister on the webcam and I asked her if she took any pictures of her Halloween costume. Hannah said "you should put a picture of it on your blog." Technology. I remember when I first heard about the internet. Hannah listens to an ipod, runs her own DVD player.......what's next?


the spoils

we went to the Philharmonsters and the had an "instrument petting zoo"
Hannah tried out the violin

and the trumpet

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so good! I love it!!!

Hi Lowe! said...

Hannah is a cute little Annie! And I like your costume too! =)

Robyn said...

Man- I wish we lived closer so that we could do all of these fun things TOGETHER!

Emily S. said...

That is a darling costume! Yours and Hannahs! She is getting cuter and cuter you know. Not that she wasn't cute to begin with :-)