Here is a recipe I tried the other day for Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread. If you like savory cornbread, then you'll love this. Pretty much any recipe that I've tried from Ina
Garten is delicious. I think it's all of the butter and cream in her recipes. (This one has two sticks!) I've also recently tried my hand at making and canning plum jam and fresh pears.

Hannah started a ballet class this fall. She also gets to do a little tap dancing at the end of each class, and she of course loves making all of that noise!

I'm not sure what she was thinking here....

creating a masterpiece at Art in the Park

at the farmer's market, playing in the fountain


For my birthday, (30...yikes!) we went camping at the
Bruneau Dunes. I remember going there when I was a kid so I was excited for Hannah to go there on her first camping trip. We both had a lot of fun, evidenced by the fact that she kept saying "This is the best camping trip ever!" and "I love camping!" We saw lots of stars, Jupiter, and a ring nebula through a telescope at the observatory, and heard lots of coyotes at night. We enjoyed the traditional s'mores at night and had fun playing in the sand. Hannah ended up in my sleeping bag, so I didn't get much sleep.....
3 comments:
Wow...she really takes ballet seriously!
Gasp! When was your birthday? Happy belated birthday! =) It sounds really fun! When I was in Rexburg we always went to some sand dunes...I don't know what they were called though...
Hannah is really cute!
Those are some cute pictures. She is getting so big.
Post a Comment