Monday, April 13, 2009

3 days of crazy Easter fun!

Besides planting Easter grass, our first activity was an egg hunt at Cook Park with Hannah's friend Brewer. Here they are waiting on the bench for the fun to begin.

Hannah was the first one racing out the door to fill up her Easter basket. There was no limit so the kids pretty much went crazy. We brought home a ton of eggs and candy. She especially liked finding M & M's, one of her favorites.

Got a blue one!
This is so much fun!

I love Easter!

Her first meeting with the Easter Bunny. She would only sit next to him and give him a high five.

Meeting #2 was at the Children's Museum on Saturday. We had fun doing all of the projects there. It was way too crowded so I couldn't wait to get out of there!

Hannah decorated a basket, died an egg, and made these cute bunny ears.

Decorating eggs at home with Dad

Easter breakfast was french toast shaped like chicks and bunnies.

Ready for church!
When Hannah woke up she went on an egg hunt around the apartment. The Easter Bunny/Ryan had hidden them for her to find. She was so excited, even though each egg only had 2 mini M&M's in it! After she found them, then she went on a treasure hunt with clues to find her basket. Growing up, my parents always hid our baskets and I remember having a lot of fun trying to find them. One memorable year was when it was in the dryer! Instead of candy, Hannah gots some chick stickers and a little wind-up rabbit and an Easter book of "Max & Ruby." We spent the night watching "Bee Movie". It was a great day.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I forget how awesome Easter is without little kids around. Yours looks pretty special.

mommaT said...

Hannah looks absolutely adorable in her new spring dress. Sounds like it was a great weekend.

Robyn said...

I love Hannah's bunny ears!

Heidi said...

I remember finding a basket in the oven...and in the blanket basket under all of the blankets. Oh man, good times!