
We drove up to Fort Collins yesterday to see BYU play Colorado State- we eeked out a win. Lately Hannah has really been into football- probably because we now have cable and we watch all of the BYU games and Ryan loves to play NCAA football on his Xbox. So she has had a lot of it since we moved to Denver. She gets really excited about Cosmo, the BYU mascot, so we had to get a picture with him at the game. She wanted to show him her bear that she calls "Cosmo"- you can see he's holding it in the picture.

Football is so fun! It wasn't too crowded where we were sitting so Hannah enjoying being able to run around and stomp on the benches. She started to cry the first time there was a touchdown because everyone was yelling so loud, but after that everything was fine.

What a devilish little look, like she's thinking "It's mine, it's all mine!"

Waving her glow stick. She kept saying "Hocus Pocus, I'm waving the bats away!"

On a Halloween treasure hunt at a friends house

Happy Halloween!

I'm a butterfly!
Hannah had a great time trick-or-treating. It's the fastest I've ever seen her walk! When she'd get the candy she'd say "The next house" and start off on her way. After about 45 minutes she said "That's enough"- probably because I told her she couldn't eat any of the candy until we got home!
6 comments:
Your little girl is darling! I'm so glad I found your blog. How are you liking Denver?
-Christine (Roscheck)
We have the cutest granddaughter in the whole world. We love her mom and dad too.
Grandma & Grandpa
I love Hannah's butterfly costume. The cards you sent in the mail were so cute! I can't believe she likes football. Too funny!!!!
She looks so darling in her butterfly costume. It looks like you are settling in! Good game!
I found you. I thought I would get to know you better and I love new blogs. And I know what you said at the book club about being a blog peeper so I had to leave a comment. (this is Jennie from the ward by the way). I didn't know you were at the game too. I did love Hannah's costume too.
hey brooke,
ryan gave me your blog address a few days ago, so i've been catching up on your last couple years. hopefully, someday we can catch up in person again! what a cutie hannah is!
love, lindsay (larson) call
Post a Comment