So I just got back from a trip up to the San Francisco area (sans baby) and throwing a bridal shower. I don't know how I managed to pack all of my things into 2 checked and 2 carry-ons, but it was nice not to have a stroller, pac-n-play, carseat and all of the other necessary kid stuff with me this time. It was just a quick trip up there but I have lots of pictures to illustrate:
the set-up**my thanks go to Martha Stewart (I don't know her personally, just her website), Barefoot Contessa for her coconut cupcake recipe, my color printer, and to Trader Joe's
5 comments:
Wow!!! I'm soooo impressed. Everything looked like something from a Martha Stewart magazine spread. I hope that Wendy was happy about how everything turned out. You should go into the business. You're very talented.
Mom :)
Your friend is so lucky!!! If I ever have to throw another shower can I hire you? It all looked like it turned out perfect.
It makes me want to get remarried so you can throw my bridal shower! WOW! Did everyone love it? Well done, have fun recovering!
That is amazing, Brooke! You are so talented! Forget the babysitting - I want to hire you to plan our next pary!
I was the lucky girl who got this shower in her honor...and Lucky doesn't begin to describe how special the event was for me! Thanks Brooke and Martha...and barefoot contessa! haha!
Love ya, Wendy
Post a Comment