"a bed of shaved ice, mixed fruit + pillows of mochi gently kissed with sweetened condensed milk, all hidden beneath a top hat of plain frozen yogurt...."Yes, we went to Pinkberry's tonight, along with all of the other "groupies". I had to try it. I like seeing what all the fuss is about at the trendy dessert places. And I'll admit I liked this one.
It was funny because the table next to us noticed that Hannah was enjoying the frozen yogurt and was using sign language to tell me that she wanted more. They had never seen a baby do sign language before and they asked if she was deaf. They also asked if she belonged to us because apparently we both look like we're in high school. No to the first question, yes to the second.
2 comments:
It's good to look young! Where is pinkberrys?
Yay! You have a blog! I will be excited to read about Brooke in the kitchen...
Post a Comment